Collections starting at $2,500
Being welcomed into your birth space is a privilege I do not take lightly. Documenting births is a passion that requires a great deal of time, dedication, and sacrifice. For this reason, I am only available to accept a limited number of clients per month. If you are interested in booking me to document your birth story, please contact me as soon as possible. Let’s meet (or ZOOM) for lunch one day, so we can chat about the details and I can hear your birth plan. I can’t wait to hear from you! On-call begins at your 38-week mark until your baby is born. I will quietly arrive when you are in active labor (about 6cm) and stay for up until 2 hours postpartum. I want to make sure I am there to capture those sweet moments of you meeting the newest member of the family.
As your birth photographer you will receive:
- A consultation during 2nd or 3rd trimester
- On-call 24/7 from 38 weeks until delivery
- Coverage during active labor and up to two hours after birth
- Artistically and professionally hand edited high-resolution edited images
- An Exclusive Welcome Home Box full of local artisan products
- A beautiful USB with your images.
- Payment plans and gift registry options available.
Currently, accepting 2023 due dates. Only booking 2-3 births per month.
I currently work within your own home birthing environment or with the following birth spaces across Kitsap County Washington and surrounding areas:
- True North
- The Birthing Inn